Earlham City Council Meeting
March 13, 2017
The Earlham City Council will meet in regular session on Monday, February 13, 2017, 7:00 p.m., at Earlham City Hall, 140 S. Chestnut Avenue, Earlham, IA.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Forum – The Mayor and Council welcome comments from the public on topics not on the agenda. The Mayor may limit each speaker to five minutes.
- Consent Agenda:
- Minutes of February 13, 2017 Council meeting
- March 2017 Treasurer’s report
- March 2017 Claim & Receipts report
- Boards, Commission, Committee Reports
- Municipal Enterprises Committee
- Public Works - Gary Coffman, Public Works Supervisor
- Police - Police Chief Jason Heimdal
- Becky Nardy - CDBG Housing Sustainability (Rehabilitation) Program Consider approval of the following:
- Second Amendment to Professional Services Agreement dated June 11, 2016 between Earlham and SICOG (adding new reporting requirements language);
- Amendment to Technical / Lead Services Agreement dated June 11, 2016 between Earlham and SICOG (adding additional federal provisions language);
- Approval of ranking list of homeowners;
- Subrecipient Agreement
- Authorization for Alternate Signatories – Section 106 (allows the City Clerk or me to sign Section 106 documents if the Mayor or Clerk are not available.)
- Consider approval of Drawdown #1 for the 2017 CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Program (for general administration expenses)
- Consider approval of Resolution 17-08 Approving the FY2018 Budget for the City of Earlham
- Freedom Fest – Trent Lilly.
- Consider approval of agreement with Faller, Kincheloe & Co, PLC for the 2017 Annual Examination
- Consider approval of motion to accept the FY16 Audit Report
- Discussion on Ordinance No 388, Amending The Code Of Ordinances Of The City Of Earlham, Iowa, 2017, Chapter 92 Water Rates, By Amending 92.02 Rates For Service, and set date for public hearing for April 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
- Set date for public hearing on Ordinance 389 Amending Chapter 165.49 of the Earlham Code of Ordinances, for April 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.