Earlham City Council Meeting
February 13, 2017
The Earlham City Council will meet in regular session on Monday, February 13, 2017, 7:00 p.m., at Earlham City Hall, 140 S. Chestnut Avenue, Earlham, IA.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Forum – The Mayor and Council welcome comments from the public on topics not on the agenda. The Mayor may limit each speaker to five minutes.
- Consent Agenda:
- Minutes of January 9, 2017 and February 6, 2017 Council meetings
- February 2017 Treasurer’s report
- February 2017 Claim & Receipts report
- Boards, Commission, Committee Reports
- Finance Committee - Budget
- Human Resource Committee
- Municipal Enterprises Committee
- Public Works - Gary Coffman, Public Works Supervisor
- Police - Police Chief Jason Heimdal
- Consider approval of Third Reading of Ordinance No. 385, Amending the Code of Ordinances of The City of Earlham, Iowa, 2007, Chapter 92 Water Rates, by Amending 92.02 Rates for Service
- Consider approval of proposal for Water Storage Study from Shive Hattery.
- Linda Smith – Earlham Echo Digitalization Project update
- Presentation by Lauren Volz on EMC insurance renewal.
- Consider approval of proposal for new website from Govoffice.com
- Consider approval of Resolution No. 17-05 Approving the Transfer of Ten Percent (10%) of Water Revenue Each Month to Water Reserve Fund