Earlham City Council Meeting
November 14, 2016
The Earlham City Council will meet in regular session on Monday November 14, 2016, 7:00 p.m., at Earlham City Hall, 140 S. Chestnut Avenue, Earlham, IA.
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Forum – The Mayor and Council welcome comments from the public on topics not on the agenda. The Mayor may limit each speaker to five minutes.
- Consent Agenda:
- Minutes of October 10, 2016 Council meeting
- November 2016 Treasurer’s reports
- November 2016 Claim and Receipt report
- Consider approval of Class C Liquor License with Catering Privilege, Outdoor Service, and Sunday Sales for West Side Bar & Grille Inc.
- Consider approval of FY2016 Annual Financial Report
- Boards, Commission, Committee Reports
- Department Reports
- Public Works - Gary Coffman, Public Works Supervisor
- Police - Police Chief Jason Heimdal
- Set time and date for Public Hearing on Ordinance No. 385, Amending the Code of Ordinances of The City of Earlham, Iowa, 2007, Chapter 92 Water Rates, by Amending 92.02 Rates for Service, for December 12, 2016, at 7:00 p.m.
- Set time and date for Public hearing on Ordinance No 386, Amending Chapter 70.03, Traffic Code, Enforcement Procedures/Parking Violations: Alternate, of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Earlham, Iowa, 2007 by including Fines for Multiple Offenses, for December 12, 2016, at 7:00 p.m.
- Consider approval of motion to decide on EMC payout on 2009 Ford Explorer Claim.
- Consider approval of payment to Rec Park Concession Stand Manager(s): $500.00 to Amy Willem and $500.00 to Cameryn Caskey.
- Discussion and possible action on transfer of funds from checking account to investment account.
- Discussion and possible action on Chapter 52 of the Earlham Code of Ordinances regarding grass/weed height requirements
- Consider approval of motion to approve Delta Dental rate increase and to renew City’s current policy.
- Discuss FY18 Budget Schedule
- CDBG Housing Rehab #2 update
- Talk about remodel of council chambers?